Memory Care in Bradenton, FL
It’s all here. Our memory care residences at Freedom Village of Bradenton provide the safety, security, people and programs to help preserve the things that bring meaning and order to your loved one’s life. We understand that making this transition can be a difficult one for your family. But at Freedom Village of Bradenton, you can feel good about your decision. Why? Because each day we take it as our mission to enrich the lives of our residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other related dementias by creating success stories and celebrating the abilities that remain. And because we’re a life care community, residents can seamlessly transition from another level of care to memory care.
Person-Centered, Individualized Memory Care
At Freedom Village of Bradenton, our person-centered, memory care philosophy is grounded in the belief that the abilities that remain are far more important than those that are lost. Our programs focus on sustaining feelings of belonging, purpose, and safety while seeking to preserve a sense of self.
- Promotes dignity and a sense of pride and accomplishment in day-to-day activities
- Supports improved self-worth, self-esteem, and overall health and well-being
- Reduces fear, anxiety, and frustration
- Provides the comfort of knowing your loved one is enjoying the best quality of life possible
- Allows you to return to being a loving spouse, child, or grandchild
- Gives you the opportunity to make the most of your time together
At Freedom Village of Bradenton, we know that the way we provide our services is just as important as the services themselves.
That’s why we’re committed to a culture of gracious hospitality and service that ensures that each interaction with our residents and their families is meaningful and memorable. You can be sure our team will provide your loved one with the kind of respect and dignity they deserve, while offering them the very best in personal care.
Below are just some of the personal services we provide:
Every detail of memory care at Freedom Village of Bradenton supports our mission to offer the highest quality care in an environment that feels like home.
Here are some of the residential services we provide:
- Prompt and complete maintenance of all apartment homes
- Meticulous lawn care and landscaping ensuring the grounds are always beautiful, safe and inviting
- Basic cable, phone service, Wi-Fi, and utilities included in your residence (except hard wired internet service)
- Safe and secure environment with emergency response system in every apartment home
- Individually controlled heat and air
- 24 hour emergency call pendant
- Personal laundry (right now it only says linens)
- Daily activities
- Assistance with arranging medical appointments and other health services in the community
- Transportation to local medical and financial institutions (in MC – must be accompanied by family/friend/ or caregiver – at residents expense)
- Restaurant-style, chef-prepared meals
- On-campus, full-service beauty and barber shop
- Concierge service
- Fitness and Wellness programs
- Many safe, secure places to gather for socializing
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Wi-Fi throughout common areas
As a life care community, Freedom Village of Bradenton provides a seamless transition to long-term care, or rehab, if ever needed.
At Freedom Village of Bradenton, your loved one will enjoy a delicious variety of fresh, healthy, chef-prepared dishes from an easy to manage menu designed by a team of culinary associates, experts in dementia care, and registered dieticians. Our supportive dining environment encourages socialization and includes personalized assistance when needed.
Residents stay physically active in our fun exercise classes that feature engaging activities.
Our experienced staff understands the importance of person-centered, activity-focused care,
guiding residents each day through a full calendar of structured, individualized social, educational and recreational routines that help maintain abilities and encourage the use of current skills.
Favorite pastimes and new skills are enjoyed and developed in our Arts and Crafts sessions.
Our family-like memory care community features inviting spaces to safely and securely gather and mingle.