This is where it really gets fun.
Collect seashells by the ocean. Join a water volleyball game. Take the grandkids to an art class. See the Pittsburgh Pirates in action at spring training. Our campus brims with opportunities that make each day more fulfilling.
Freedom to enjoy what you love.
Whether you choose an activity from the robust community calendar or do something on your own, there are plenty of ways to get to know your neighbors and stay as busy or relaxed as you like.
If you’re interested in a subject or a particular pastime but don’t see it on our calendar, let us know! Residents take an active role in our community, initiating and leading classes, clubs and committees.
There’s more to explore.
We’re located in the heart of Bradenton, a short drive to well-known islands and keys, and 30 minutes from Sarasota’s vibrant downtown. Regular community outings take you to neighborhood shops, dining and entertainment, and our residents enjoy being close to lifelong learning classes at the University of South Florida, boating and water sports, spring training fields, and world-class golf courses. Museums, galleries and cultural attractions, such as The Ringling Museum of Art, are nearby.
- Group fitness, including yoga classes
- Personal training classes
- Lifelong learning, including classes and lectures
- Arts and crafts instruction and woodworking projects
- Viva Vino Wine Club
- Friendly billiards contests
- Happy hours, ice cream socials and movie nights
- Outings to local attractions
- 45+ interest groups and clubs
- Energizing volunteer opportunities
Try them out:
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Arts and crafts studio
- Woodworking room
- Tech classes
- Billiards and game room
- Heated indoor pool
- Walking and bike paths
More to explore nearby.
- Downtown Sarasota
- Gulf Coast beaches and Anna Maria Island
- Local shops, cafés, breweries, golf courses and parks
- Boating and water sports
- Pittsburgh Pirates spring training
- Lifelong learning at the University of South Florida, Sarasota
- Village of the Arts restaurants, galleries and boutiques
- Health care at Blake Medical Center
- Ringling Museum of Art
- Manatee Performing Arts Center
Interested by the activities you see on our community calendar?
You’re welcome to join in. Contact us using the form on this page or call us at 941-219-5294.