Assisted living in private apartment homes.
Care that supports an independent lifestyle.
Assistance with daily tasks. Companionship at just the right time. Someone you can trust, who brings a smile to your face. Assisted living gives you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy each day and live as independently as possible.
The right help makes all the difference.
We’re proud to be recognized for our high standards for assisted living, earning first place in the 2021 Manatee Readers’ Choice Awards from the Herald-Tribune.
When you want the best care in assisted living, count on the qualified professional help you’ll receive at Freedom Village of Bradenton. We collaborate with you to design a plan for your specific needs — including bathing, dressing, grooming, medication management, and other activities of daily living. Because we’re a Life Plan Community, you’ll have the advantage of being able to transition seamlessly to other levels of care if needed.
The cost of assisted living is covered by a monthly fee that includes a maintenance-free residence, personalized care, dining and more. Residents have access to all community services and amenities, such as fitness classes, chef-prepared dining, and a full-service salon and barbershop.
We also offer respite care to give seniors and their caregivers a break from their usual routine. Seniors can receive the personalized care they need while they enjoy the vibrant lifestyle in our assisted living facility, allowing caregivers the time to rest or take care of other responsibilities. Reservations are required to book a short respite stay.
Assisted living services and amenities include:
- Beautifully appointed, maintenance-free residence
- Three meals daily with a flexible dining program
- Customized care assessment — initial and ongoing
- Indoor heated pool, fitness center, library, and other community amenities
- Calendar of community activities
- Regularly scheduled transportation five days a week
- Personal concierge services
- Weekly housekeeping, personal laundry, and flat linen service
- Life Safety pendant alert system
- Round-the-clock nurse support
- 24-hour security and in-home emergency response
- Individually controlled heat and air
- Assistance with arranging medical appointments and other health services
- Basic cable and utilities, including phone (except hard-wired internet)
- Wi-Fi access
Contact us to learn more about our assisted living services.
Use the form on this page, or call 941-219-5294.
Thinking about visiting? Download our Visitation Policy before your visit.
Featured floor plan.
Download floor plans.
Not seeing the floor plan you’re looking for? Not seeing the floor plan you’re looking for? Download our full selection of assisted living apartments.
We are proud to have earned 1st place for Assisted Living in the 2021 Herald-Tribune Readers’ Choice Awards.